You can also read : Update 13 Blox Fruity Codes February 2021 | Update 13 Blox Fruity Codes active
Animal Crossing’s first major update came out in 2021. Animal Crossing 1.7.0 update is now available to download on your Nintendo DS or Wii U. With the latest update, Animal Crossing has been upgraded to version 1.7.0, and this update comes with a new holiday event, the Festival, hosted by Pave. Update 1.7.0 of Animal Crossing New Horizons brings new feedback, as well as a new holiday season coming up.
At the moment, there’s no official information on the download size of the 1.7.0 update for Animal Crossing, but as soon as we know more, we’ll update it here, so keep visiting us.
You can also read : Release date of the Monster Hunter Rise Pro Controller in Japan, Nintendo Switch, Special Edition, Pre-order guide 2021.
Now let’s take a look at the release notes and changes for Animal Crossing Update 1.7.0.
Animal Passage 1.7.0 Release Notes and Changes (January 28)
Animal Crossing New Horizons has many changes, and here is the official update to the AAnimal Crossing 1.7.0 patch note and the full list of changes, take a look at it :
- A seasonal carnival has been added to the game.
- The following points were added:
- Seasonal Coon purchases have been added with Update 1.7.0.
So those are all the general changes made to the game.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to get a recipe for Lakosuke’s Nasaku mermaid.
- The developers have made a number of improvements and have also fixed a number of bugs and issues in the game since the last patch.
So these are all the bugs fixed in the 1.7.0 update of Animal Crossing.
New content added: Animal Crossing 1.7.0 Release Notes
- The festival, which takes place on the 15th. February is starting, Pave the Dance is coming. In this case, you need to collect colored feathers and give them to Pavla. A passionate dance awaits you as a reward.
- Many different articles on the theme of carnival have been added and are available from 1. February available at Nook’s Cranny Store.
- 4 new poses have been added and are available from 1. February available at Nook’s Cranny.
- Many different items have been added to Setsubun (the Beanie Set is available at Nook Shopping until February 4, and the ogre costume is available at Able Sisters starting February 1) and for Valentine’s Day (available at Nook Shopping starting February 1).
- Some articles have been added in connection with various holidays, including the Lunar New Year.
- The item Maracas has been added to the 1.7.0 update of Animal Horizon Crossing and will be available as a bonus for upgrading to version 1.7.0.
Here are all the elements and extra content that will be added to the game after the game update. And this is all in the context of the patch notes for Animal Crossing’s 1.7.0 update.
You can also read : Update 1.08 Patch notes today and download size (28 January)
I hope you appreciate our take on today’s (January 28) Animal Crossing 1.7.0 update patches.
animal crossing update patch notes, acnh update today, animal crossing update january, animal crossing update time, animal crossing update items, nookazon, animal crossing next update, acnh 1.7 update