Content of the article
Here is the megathread of the next service, which will bring us the 3.0.1 update and the next-gen patch (PS5 and Xbox series only X|S) All maintenance and new patch generation messages will be redirected to this feed.
Easy to start when this river is an hour old Some functions in third party applications (e.g. DIM) can now be switched off.
Interruption time of the game – 1 hour (until the day is reset). Maintenance will continue for another hour.
Usually the game (more or lessContacting Destiny Server …) can be played during ongoing maintenance after the downtime is over.
The Patch and Patch notes must also be reset daily.
Please note that the service is not fully completed until one hour after the reset, which means that third-party applications (such as DIM and your favorite
/u/DTG_Bot) may not yet be fully functional!
Registration number of the following man
The highlight of this patch is the free support of the new generation PS5 & Xbox Series X|S for anyone lucky enough to get caught. This is what you can expect (read this article for full details) :
|Characteristics||Series Xbox X||PlayStation 5||Series Xbox S|
|Framereut||60 frames per second||60 frames per second||60 frames per second|
|Support crucible 120-Hz||Allowed*.||Allowed*.||Unsupported|
|Fields of view of the cursor control||Yes||Yes||Yes|
* For supported platforms, the crucible requires a 120 Hz compatible display. When this option is enabled, Destiny 2 switches to 120 Hz, reduces resolution and lowers some advanced graphics settings when entering the crucible match. All other modes remain at 4 k/60 frames per second.
Please note that the consoles concerned usually have to restart the whole game as soon as the patch is available:
- Xbox Series X|S The downloadable patch size is 3.0.1 : ~70.0 GB
- The size of the PlayStation patch to download 5 3.0.1: ~67.0 GB
- Xbox One 3.0.1 patch download size: ~2.35 GB
- Patch for PlayStation format 4 3.0.1 : ~2.09 GB
- The size of the patch loaded Steam 3.0.1 : ~1.5 GB
There was no indication that removing the game had any advantage, so have it installed and let the game copy the patch over it!
Show other patches
Dungeons – Prophecy
- The prophetic dungeon will be opened on the 2nd and 8th day. December 2020 to return to destiny.
- This end-of-game activity is free for all players.
- Powerful rewards can be earned weekly at each checkpoint.
- Players can visit the dungeon once a week to receive a prize at the top.
- The previous prices for weapons and armour are available again.
Annex Accompanying Fate – Laritettes
- Starting next week players will be able to receive rewards from Destiny 2 suppliers via the Destiny Companion application.
- Bonuses can only be received when the players are out of the game, in orbit or in the tower.
- This will be implemented by means of an update of the corresponding application, which will be released in the 8th quarter. The date of December 2020 has been fixed.
- Stay up to date with @BungieHelp for more information about this application update.
New light – problems solved
- Problem solved with the New Light subclass search where the caviar crossing was removed.
- A bug fixed that prevented veterans with two characters of the same class from buying their subclasses.
- Solved a problem where a step in the search for the New World did not result in an experiment.
- Solved a problem where players who missed the Shotgun Chest on their first mission didn’t receive special ammunition when the Shotgun was issued.
Lost Fire Monument
- Fixed a bug that caused the route point on the exotic archive vendor to blink several times for players who all own exotic items.
- With the symbols and harnesses in the collections you can choose the right class of player.
- Fixed a bug where after viewing an article in the collections, the user would forget which page the reader was on.
- Fixed a bug that caused some of the new booking mods to have an incorrect source code in the collections.
- Updated the clemency rule for Control and Clash to prevent it from being activated too early in the game.
- The situation in which the survival medal could be awarded to players who were defeated in one turn was corrected.
- A situation in which the Untouchables Medal could not be won was established.
Exotic outside world.
- Ice layer
- A bug fixed where the description of the ice jacket did not mention the slow field it generates when activated.
- Bakris Mask
- Improved readability of visual effects when another player wearing a Bakris mask moves directly towards you
- The Bakris Advantage Bar has been updated to correctly describe the damage bonus, which only applies to warriors and affects all damage from delayed or captured enemies.
- In addition, the problem was solved when this injury bonus was applied to players who were delayed or captured in the Crucible and Gambit.
- necrotic handle
- The problem that the architects showed that they were killed in a necrotic socket has been solved.
- Elevator shafts hit with nothing completely exhausted super energy.
- Wanted: Once a campaign fanatic is defeated, no more prizes are awarded to a killer fanatic.
- The triumph on the list will not be awarded after the victory over all the barons in the Forsaken campaign.
- Holograms of distorted emotions, such as Luxury Toast and Cat Fantasy, disappear, leaving players in a static position after the first loop.
- Beloved sniper rifles cannot be exchanged in the collection.
|7:00 A.M. PACIFIC TIME||1500 UTC||The plan is to start with the maintenance of Destiny 1 and Destiny 2. Some features of Destiny Companion may not be available in Internet, mobile and external applications.|
|8:00 A.M. PACIFIC TIME||1600 UTC||Destiny 1 and Destiny 2 will be taken out of service to carry out planned maintenance activities. The players will be removed from the activities and can only play Destiny 1 and Destiny 2 on the 8th game day. December at 9:00 Pacific Time. Destiny 2 Update 3.0.1 will begin deploying across all platforms and regions.|
|9:00 A.M. PEACE TIME.||1700 UTC||Players can return to Fate 1 and Fate 2. Players entering the game may be queued and may have difficulty entering the game because the service is still running in the background.|
|10:00 A.M. PACIFIC TIME||1800 UTC||The services for Destiny 1 and Destiny 2 are scheduled to be completed. Console players who experience problems upgrading to Update 3.0.1 should restart the console and try to download the update. Players monitoring problems should report them to the
Timeson converter for guards who need help.
Sub-messages: New torches available!
Our Flairmaster /u/Glamdring804 has recently added Beyond Light flutes to our flute fitting tool, check it out!
Unfortunately, due to re-release restrictions, you can only see it on the old version, sorry (due to other problems, for example TWAB does not load correctly on the new version, we still recommend to use the old version in the browser).
The source: Original reference
- Mega-reader for Destiny 2 maintenance [2020-09-08].
Hey Guard, here’s a mega drive for the next service that brings us the 2.9.2 update. We have a small preview in TWAB of 27.8 : Heroes’ Solstice: The ornament shone shortly after the beginning of the solstice. We recognized the difference between the depiction of a universal bundle of light bulbs and the visual depiction…..
- EPIC reminds to polish Airheart in the following patch
There are some things we’d like to see: Start the subcooling when installing the tower and limit the installation of the tower to 1, as with the BASE control. It’s a good way to extend your working hours, because you use the tower conservatively. Remove the overheating mechanism. It doesn’t make any sense. The miniature weapon can fire faster and longer, and the dome…
- Projections for the following patch notes.
Ash’s transporter, capable of attacking defensive targets and allies, has been repaired. Fixed Atlas can heal vagrants with petrified Atlas Fixed Atlas can heal vagrants with Baruks Serene Storm Waves and blocks enemy Vex armor grenades, which can be recalculated. The Banshee sonar was repaired, which increased the damage to the affected enemies, as reported here. Amber, an exothermic addition that increased the enemy’s odds…
Post Destiny 2 Next Patch and Megathread Service [2020-12-08] for Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most anticipated video games in 2020
2020 will satisfy both classic and modern players. To get on the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there must be a good reason to expect it this year. Therefore, upcoming matches with a simple announcement and no recognizable release date will not be taken into account.
Top 15 New games 2020 [FIRST HALF]
By 2020, there will be tons of them… in the world of video games. Here are the fifteen races we expect for the first half of 2020.
jobs report november 2019,u.s. population employment statistics,household unemployment,job growth data,march unemployment,u.s. job market,unemployment rate release,department of labor employment situation