Here are this week’s Nintendo downloads:
- Nintendo eshop on the Nintendo Switch
- THE MYSTERIOUS JOURNEY OF LIGHTON: Katrielle and the Millionaire’s Conspiracy – Deluxe Edition – The famous Professor Hershel Leighton has disappeared, and it’s time his intelligent and energetic daughter Katrielle realized it. Experience a mysterious and immersive adventure with this deluxe edition, which includes more than 40 new puzzles, enhanced HD graphics, and all digital versions of the Nintendo 3DS. THE MYSTERIOUS JOURNEY OF LIGHTON: Katrielle and the Millionaire Conspiracy – Deluxe Edition will be released on the 8th. November will be available.
- New Super Lucky’s Tale – Explore the world of New Super Lucky’s Tale and try to save the Book of Ages from a mysterious unlucky man and his infamous litter box. Use Lucky’s bushy tail and wit to defeat your enemies in this fun platform adventure for all ages. The new Super Happy Tale comes out on the 8th. The November issue.
- Disney Tsum Tsum FESTIVAL – Adorable, stackable Disney Tsum Tsum characters enter a toy store full of board games. Families can play together in multiplayer games* such as curling, bubble hockey and raffles. With 10 different games and a nightly children’s party, game night got a lot more fun this week. FESTIVAL TSUM DISNEY is available from 8am. November available.
- Nintendo Mobile
- Explore the sites of the City of Lights with Mario Kart Tour – Race through the picturesque streets of Greater Paris on the Paris Tour, which runs until the 19th. November exclusively in the Mario Kart Tour** competition. Riders can ride past the Eiffel Tower as the shy one, dressed as a pastry chef, or as Peaches, who shines in her stylish tourist outfit while exploring Paris.
Sales of the Nintendo Online Shop :
- Nintendo Online Shop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Don’t miss your last chance to enter the My Nintendo Luigi’s Mansion 3 competition! – Celebrate the scariest game of the year with My Nintendo Luigi’s Mansion 3 Giveaway***, exclusive to My Nintendo members. Use your Nintendo Platinum Points for a chance to win great prizes, including a PVC figure from Luigi’s Mansion 3. These images are incredibly detailed – seriously, look at the design of the Poltergeist G-00 in all its haunting glory. For more information, visit https://my.nintendo.com/news/80ed9678d9ceb.
Also new this week on the Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch :
*Multiplayer mode may require additional accessories; sold separately.
**Free; optional in-game purchases possible. Requires permanent internet access, a compatible smartphone and a Nintendo account. A charge may be made for the transfer of data.
***YOU DON’T HAVE TO BUY ANYTHING. Emptiness is where it is forbidden. Eligibility is open to residents of the United States (including DC) and Canada (excluding Quebec). The draw begins at 10:00 a.m. PT on the 23rd. October 2019 and ends at 11:59 pm PT on the 10th of October. November 2019. To enter, however, you must: (1) have a Nintendo account; (2) go to https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories/sweepstake; (3) log into your Nintendo account; and (4) use my 10 Nintendo Platinum Points for each entry on the Luigi’s Mansion 3 Contest page, as outlined in the Official Rules. The five (5) first place winners will each receive one (1) Luigi’s Mansion 3 PCV collectible figurine (ARV $99.99), one (1) My Nintendo Luigi’s Mansion exclusive t-shirt (ARV $29.99) and one (1) Luigi’s Mansion 3 poster (ARV $10.00). The ten (10) finalists will each receive one (1) Luigi’s Mansion 3 standard PCV edition figurine ($79.99 ARV), one (1) Luigi’s Mansion t-shirt exclusive to My Nintendo ($29.99 ARV) and one (1) Luigi’s Mansion 3 poster ($10 ARV). Total ARVs of all prices : $1,899.70. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Details and restrictions apply. See www.nintendo.com/corp/mynintendo-Luigis-Mansion3-sweepstakes sponsor for official rules: Nintendo of America Inc, 4600 150th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052.
Craig has been covering the video game industry since 1995. His work has been published in various media. He is currently an editor and contributor to Age of Games.
How to load…