Here’s a rundown of everything that was announced at the BlizzConline 2021 opening ceremony.
- Diablo II: Resurrected – Diablo II is one of those games that deserves the title of classic. Personally, I spent a lot more time, money (by renting PC time to play it) and floppy disks. The game comes out at the same time as the Lord of Destruction expansion and is available not only on PC, but also on consoles (Xbox X|Series, Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 5|4). You can request the technical alpha here.
- Rogue: Diablo IV – The Rogue class for the latest Diablo sequel has been revealed. It comes with a very dark cinematic trailer, which you can watch below. The trailer also shows gameplay sequences of the class, which roughly match the original atmosphere and gameplay of the rogue class in previous Diablo games. Check out the Diablo IV website here.
- The Year of the Gryphon: Hearthstone is the final year for Blizzard Hearthstone’s Year of the Gryphon Trading Card Game. In the coming weeks, the new year of HS will kick off with a new card game that will turn the game on its head. And the introduction of the classic format. As I’ve mentioned here.
- Forged in the Barrens: Hearthstone – also in the Year of the Griffin – Hearthstone’s first expansion in 2021, Forged in the Barrens, inspired by the iconic World of Warcraft where millions of adventurers began forging their legends, is available for pre-order here.
- Hearthstone Mercenaries is a competitive single-player game mode in which players assemble powerful characters from the Warcraft universe and upgrade them in tactical battles.
- Chains of Domination: World of Warcraft, the first major content update for World of Warcraft, has also been announced for this year. The first content update for the Shadowlands expansion, as well as a brand new pet charity program that will allow two separate pets – Banana Monkey and Daisy the Sloth – to be donated to all modern WoW players once donation goals are met. Blizzard also unveiled Burning Crusade Classic, an authentic story of the famous first World of Warcraft expansion, which will also be released later this year and included with existing World of Warcraft player subscriptions at no additional cost.
- Blizzard Arcade Collection – momenteel opgenomen in de Blizzard 30th Anniversary Celebration Collection op Windows PC’s (via Battle.net), de Blizzard 30th Anniversary Celebration Collection op consoles, of als een standalone consolegame. De Blizzard Arcade Collection is een digitale verzameling van Blizzards originele hits, The Lost Vikings, Rock N Roll Racing en Blackthorne, verbeterd voor moderne platforms.
Over the next few hours today and starting tomorrow at 04:00 GMT+8, six programming channels will take a deeper look at the Blizzard franchise, including a behind-the-scenes look at the ongoing development of Overwatch 2, the highly anticipated sequel to the team shooter, and Diablo Immortal, the next mobile multiplayer action RPG-style online brawler. (It should be noted that Blizzard recently completed the first round of regional testing for Diablo Immortal, which was enthusiastically received by testers, and more will follow in the coming months. The game has also recently received approval for release in China). Viewers will also be treated to unique showdown matches featuring legendary StarCraft and StarCraft II pros, as well as a battle between the defending Overwatch League champion, San Francisco Shock, and the Dream Team, which consists of pros, celebrities and more.
In the spirit of live entertainment, BlizzConline will also focus on the creativity and expertise of the people who help bring the Blizzard games to life. There will be several segments featuring artists, musicians, voice actors, content creators and streamers, as well as an epic showcase featuring the talented cosplayers, storytellers and other performers who populate the Blizzard community.
For more information about BlizzConline and the full calendar of events, visit this page.
Privacy settings,How Search works,blizzcon day 2 recap 2021,blizzcon 2021,blizzcon 2021 day 2,diablo 2 resurrected,diablo 4 release date,blizzconline schedule,blizzcon 2021 summary,overwatch 2