On August 19, publisher Bandai Namco Entertainment officially released patch 2.04 for the upcoming PlayStation 4 exclusive, Ghost of Tsushima. In the update, it was revealed that the game’s final season will be coming up “very soon”, and that the first episode of the season will arrive on September 15.
The Japanese version of Ghost of Tsushima (GOTS) will have a new update when it releases on August 19, 2018. This patch will be released on Thursday August 17, 2018 at 1:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (PST) You can check out the update patch notes here: https://ghostoftsusan.com/update_notes_august_17_2018/
On August 19, 2021, a new Ghost of Tsushima patch will be released in preparation for the Director’s Cut version. Even if you don’t intend on buying the Director’s Cut, you can get the latest update for free. The upgrade includes the option to replay missions and duels, as well as a feature that allows you to conceal your quiver when not in battle and some brand new animations. The full patch notes for the Ghost of Tsushima August 19 update can be seen below.
Patch Notes for Ghost of Tsushima, August 19 (Update 2.04)
At this moment, the official patch notes for Ghost of Tsushima are not fully accessible. Nonetheless, the creators detailed some forthcoming improvements in advance of the August 20 release of Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut on PS4 and PS5, which will include additional gameplay choices and a whole new island: Iki Island. Some of the known modifications are as follows:
- Hiding in a Quiver – Players will now be able to conceal their quivers during gaming, a feature that has been requested often.
- New Enemy Execution Animations — A number of new enemy execution animations have been added for players to enjoy.
- Target Lock-on — During battle, players may activate target lock-on and explore additional accessibility options for different controller configurations.
- Repeat Missions and Duels — Players may go back and replay previous duels and missions, as well as side tasks. Duel replayability enables players to return to fight opponents for a second time, whether to relive the event or to hone their sword skills.
If you want to transfer a PS4 save to Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut on PS5, make sure it’s in your PS5 storage then go to the menu and choose “Transfer PS4 Console Save.” You should start by downloading the most recent patch. Members of PS Plus who have cloud saves should download them locally before transferring them.
Trophies earned on the old save should be re-earned by players that move their progress to Director’s Cut. The PS5 trophies should start to show once you transfer and load the file. You won’t see the “A Moment in Time” award unless you go into picture mode and activate an option. After obtaining “A Moment in Time,” the Platinum Trophy will be re-earned.
To reclaim the “Grant Opening” award in New Games+, players must return to Baku the Voiceless’ store and leave. You don’t need to exchange any more Ghost Flowers; just go through Baku’s inventory and leave.
To transfer a PS4 save to the PS5 version of #GhostOfTsushima Director’s Cut, place it in your PS5 storage and go to the menu and choose “Transfer PS4 Console Save” (we recommend downloading the latest patch first).
Download locally before transferring if you’re a PS Plus member with cloud saves. pic.twitter.com/Sg99k5Wc18
— Director’s Cut Out 8/20! — Ghost of Tsushima 18 August 2021 (@SuckerPunchProd)
Owners of the Director’s Cut version may look forward to:
- Iki Island — On Iki Island, a nearby island, Jin will embark on a new chapter of his adventure. Jin is forced to go across the country in order to investigate the Mongol presence, but he becomes embroiled in traumatic events.
- Players who possess Ghost of Tsushima on PS4 may transfer their progress to the PS5 version to continue their adventure. You may find more information on how to do this and keep your prizes in the sections below.
- New Mode — Fans of Ghost of Tsushima Legends will be pleased to learn that there will be upgrades, including an all-new mode, with more information to follow. Ghost of Tsushima owners get updates at no extra cost.
To keep up to current on game changes and patch notes, visit the Patch Notes area of our website.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- when does ghost of tsushima
- the ghost tsushima
- ghost of the tsushima
- its ghost of tsushima
- ghost of tsushima