How do we defeat Jaglut?
After summoning Jaglutt, you can keep your distance from him, as he creeps towards you very slowly. Use the Needle Arrows and Ironbow from a distance, and if he is targeting his teammates, use melee attacks with the Ironbow to quickly defeat Jaglutt.
You should avoid getting involved in this fight unless your weapons and items are fully upgraded. Even though Jaglut is the last final boss in the first version of Valheim, he will be easy to kill (unlike Bonemass) if you know his style of attacks.
Tips and tricks for fighting Jaglut’s boss
Let’s look at his attack patterns, and his strategies for defeating Jaglut in Walheim:
- His fist lights up blue before it hits the ground, causing damage to all teammates in the circle. You can avoid this by avoiding the damage area in the circle as soon as you see the blue glow.
- His fist will glow red before throwing at least five fireballs at you each time. Use your Stamina Boost to dodge these attacks again, or use stone pillars as cover.
- Jagloot can also breathe fire like a dragon. He is preceded by an attack animation in which he pulls his head back to launch an attack. But because his movements and head turn are so slow, you can use the same dodge tactics or, if you don’t have enough stamina, use your shield to block.
- Use needle arrows and iron bows for distance attacks. All your teammates can equip needle arrows.
- Use blunt iron weapons, such as hammers, clubs and iron sledgehammers. Dropping blunt weapons is very effective against Jagloot.
- If Yagluth is targeting one of your teammates, take the opportunity to get behind the boss to launch as many scrum attacks as possible. She’s a great lady.
- If you are playing alone, use ranged weapons for the boss. But also carry mêlée weapons when facing attacking creatures like smoked salmon and lamb of death.
- If you do everything right and take healthy potions when needed and learn his attack patterns, you will hit Jagloot relatively easier than Moder or Bonemass.
Reward for Jaglut’s defeat.
Once you defeat Yagluth, he will release a replacement for Yagluth, a new piece of equipment called “Yagluth Ding.” The developers will add this hardware as the game develops. Now don’t be disappointed by the lack of rewards, because you can pick up a bone crown that becomes a Yagluth trophy. Hang it on the trophy hook of the sacrificial stone to get the gift you gave up. A damage modifier that allows you to resist all elemental attacks from enemy creatures, such as fire, frost and poison attacks.
Here you’ll find everything you need to know about how to summon and defeat Jaglut. While you’re here, check out our guide to Valheim’s best weapons and the best armor to go with them. For more tips and tricks about the game, check out our Valheim guides.
Frequently asked questions
How do we defeat the last ruler of Hades?
Hades: How to defeat Hades himself (The Ultimate Boss Guide)
Who is the last boss in Hades?
The same goes for bosses, as players who manage to defeat Megaera, the Bone Hydra, Theseus and Asterius will likely feel invincible until they reach the final boss, the King of Hell himself.
How to defeat the p5r Holy Grail?
Once the team has received their buffs, aggressively attack the Holy Grail until the buffs and debuffs are no longer active. Heal with Morgana if necessary and continue to use buffs and debuffs. Repeat this process until the Holy Grail is defeated.
persona 5 royal maruki boss guide, yaldabaoth persona 5 royal weaknesses, yaldabaoth persona 5 wiki, how to beat yaldabaoth xenoblade, yaldabaoth persona 5 royal reddit, persona 5 yaldabaoth voice actor, declarer of anguish weakness, yaldabaoth persona 5 royal, p5r 12/24 igor choice, apocalyptic guide weakness, persona 5 shido boss, throbbing king of desire weakness, hades bosses in order, hades true final boss, hades secret boss, hades boss fight ac odyssey, hades boiling blood, hades mini bosses, indivisible kala first fight, indivisible kala final fight, indivisible post game, indivisible endings, indivisible bosses, indivisible ajna, minecraft dungeons final boss glitch, heart of ender vs ender dragon, arch-illager drops, minecraft dungeons heart of ender reddit, arch-illager secret room, minecraft dungeons ending explained, persona 5 royal final boss guide, persona 5 yaldabaoth strategy, final boss persona 5 royal, persona 5 royal final boss guide maruki, yaldabaoth divine apex, god of control, yaldabaoth persona 5 royal weakness, book of commandments persona 5 weakness