The most important thing is to be able to see the difference between the two. (Reply)
Yes, if your network or ping is high enough, your voice will sound like Robot on Discord. If you’re having trouble finding solutions, don’t worry, we’ve shown you a few ways to fix robotic and distorted voices on Discord.
How to fix a robot, distorted voice on Discord
We mentioned a possible reason why people have problems with the robot’s voice on Discord. To solve this problem, change the server you are talking to to the closest server. Yes, selecting the closest server will reduce the ping.
To change the server to Discordant, you must be a server administrator. Yes, no one but the administrator can change the server on Discordance. If you are an administrator, you can change the location of your server by following these simple steps:
- After logging into the server, right-click on the server name and select Server Settings.
- You should now click on the Edit option in the Server Region field. When you click Server, multiple servers are displayed, from which you must choose the one closest to you.
- If you are an Indian citizen, but the audience that listens to you the most belongs to the United States, you should choose the closest server. In particular, always choose the server closest to the largest number of users.
- If the selected server is already the closest to your current location, try the closest server in the list.
- After selecting a region, try again in a few hours to see if the problem is resolved.
Also read | How to add Groovy to your hard drive| Discover how to add a music robot.
Discrediting the quality of service
If the above solution did not work for you, then you should try this solution. This option requires you to disable the Quality of Service on Discord option. If you do not know how to disable QoS, continue reading this guide.
- To disable QoS, open the Disassembly section and click the Custom Settings option in the lower left corner.
- In the Application Settings section, click the Language and Video button on the left.
- Scroll down until you see the option to disable High Packet Service Priority.
Monitoring the performance of the task manager
You may hear robotic or distorted voices on Discord due to multiple programs running in the background. To check the current hardware load, open Task Manager.
After opening Task Manager, you should click on the Performance tab to see the usage of your hardware. When something reaches 100%, refresh this section and close unnecessary applications running in the background.
If you are using Discord during the game, you should reduce the graphics settings.
Here are three simple ways to fix robotic and distorted voices on Discord in 2021. While you’re here, learn how to add and assign roles in Discordance.