NVIDIA releases 460.97-WHQL version of Game Ready Driver for Cyberpunk 2077.
NVIDIA has released the latest version of the Game Ready Drivers, ready for Cyberpunk 2077. In addition, this driver offers optimal support at the time of the official launch of Minecraft with RTX for Windows 10.
NVIDIA game drivers are part of the GeForce Experience application that provides the best gaming experience for owners of GeForce RTX and GeForce GTX graphics cards. The latest version of the Game Ready driver – 460.97-WHQL NVIDIA has also promised to include all performance improvements and bug fixes in the Day-1 Patch, which will be available once the game is released.
The latest drivers also support 5 new G-Sync compatible monitors, including 2 Acer monitors and 1 monitor from Gigabyte, MSI and Philips.
Click here to download the Game Ready driver version 460.97-WHQL for Cyberpunk 2077 and Minecraft from RTX for Windows 10.
For a full explanation of the DSO 460.97-WHQL, see below. (NVIDIA credit).
The game is ready for Cyberpunk 2077.
The new Game Ready driver offers the ultimate gaming experience for Cyberpunk 2077. In addition, this driver offers optimal support at the time of the official launch of Minecraft with RTX for Windows 10.
New features and other changes
NVIDIA Control panel
- Added maximum frame rate control for the background (3D Settings Manage page).
- Added a color accuracy function (Display > Desktop color adjustment page).
- During a race, some tracks on the sidewalk can have a black line. 
- When the refresh rate exceeds 100 Hz, the color format changes from RGB to ycbcr422. 
- [GeForce RTX 3090] [SLI] [G-SYNC] : If G-SYNC is enabled in SLI surround (3x monitors), the system will lock when the game starts. 
- [GeForce RTX Series 3] : NvAPI_GPU_GetGPUInfo() returns the wrong number of GPU sensor cores. 
- (MPC-HC) : The video player freezes when playing videos with a resolution of 1088 pixels. 
- 5k display] : If the screen resolution is set to 5k, you cannot adjust the color settings on the NVIDIA Control Panel > Change Resolution page. The controls are either gray or return to the default setting after application of the changes. [200630939/3182567].
- Stuttering and stuttering happens at the beginning of the game. 
- [G-SYNC] [NVIDIA Amp GPU architecture]: On systems using some G-SYNC displays with higher refresh rates, the power consumption of the ground power unit may increase in standby mode. 
- Freestyle] [Volcanic Applications]: When using freestyle filters, the blue screen will freeze if you press [Alt+Tab] while running Vulcan applications. 
- YouTube] Video playback stutters as you browse the YouTube page. 
- Some Pascal-based laptops with high update rates may accidentally drop to 60 Hz during playback. 
- [G-Sync] Vulcan Apps] Loss of performance occurs when using G-SYNC and switching from full screen to window mode using the game settings. . To avoid obstacles, start the game directly in window mode or deactivate G-SYNC.
- [GeForce RTX 3070] [Clone Mode] : When the resolution is set to 2560×1440 @ 144 Hz, the power state is suspended at maximum power. 
- NVIDIA Turing or later] [Windows movies and TV player] : When playing 4k full screen video on an HDR 2560×1440 monitor, the video is outside the screen. 
You can now download the latest drivers to increase support for Cyberpunk 2077 and Minecraft for Nvidia GPUs.