Nevertheless, I am very satisfied. I thought it was a decent Direct with a few games that interested me and a few nice surprises. The video wasn’t a showstopper at all, but for some I can imagine something like Splatoon 3 was your jam. I love the series, but I often abandon it a month or two after it comes out because it gets too old for me. I’m not very good at online matches. Once the solo player is exhausted and I have a bunch of Splatfests, I don’t have much left to do. So I’m happy for those of you who like honesty, but it’s a little flat for me.
This is also my first reaction to The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD. When I watched the trailer, I couldn’t help but think that it wasn’t very good graphically, and as I watched it more and more, I realized that the game is very bloated and it’s not my favorite in the series in terms of the long shot (or the hook shot? ::crickets::). Looking at the reactions on the internet, it seems that a lot of people are happy with the ad and have noticed that it plays at 60 frames per second this time, so that’s cool. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll definitely get carried away with the idea of buying it again and playing games, but the excitement isn’t there – at least not yet. I’d rather see a complete remake of something like the original NES game Zelda, which hasn’t been released yet, or even Zelda II : The adventure of connection. This is the life of a Nintendo fan!
We won’t know more about the sequel to Breath of the Wilderness until the end of the year, confirming that it won’t be released in 2021, especially considering the Pass renewal date for the Hyrule warriors : The Age of Disaster, the second part of which will be released in November. Nintendo likes to spread its products around, so I think we can assume it’s a 2022 game.
But some things really make me happy. Not that I needed it, but my eyes turned into giant saucers at the sight of the Zelda Joy-Con Special Edition controllers. I have to get him! Published on the 16th. July 2021, at the same time as Skyward Sword HD. I never thought we’d have Famicom Detective Club games similar to Phoenix Wright games, and I’ve always had a slight curiosity about it.
Mario Golf is also on my list of must-haves: Super Rush is the first original Mario Golf game on consoles since 2003! Can you believe it’s been that long? This one is great and has some really cool modes, like Speed Golf, where everyone can hit the ball at once and run around the course collecting bonuses. Best of all, the story mode pays for itself, allowing you to earn experience points and customize your character’s stats! All 25 of them. June can never come soon enough.
May I take a second to answer (well, I will, whatever answer you give) and say : Fuck you Nintendo! For stopping my heart for a second when Xenoblade Chronicles 2 came on at the beginning of the mode. Although I realized after about 5 seconds that it was just a trailer of a Smash character, it made me realize that I was really looking forward to a new game in the series, or even a Wii U port of Xenoblade Chronicles X. I don’t play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, so I didn’t really enjoy that part of the Direct, but it was nice to see some of my favorite characters in an RPG again!
I’m also very excited (and let me start by praying they change the name of the game before it comes out next year). I mean, Square Enix kept the Octopath Traveler name, so anything is possible, but you’d have to change the name. Anyway, it uses the same graphic style that looks like 16-bit HD rendering, except this time the game is a full tactical RPG. It’s kind of a cross between Fire Emblem (without the fighting scenes) and Final Fantasy Tactics. The video presentation gave a detailed picture of the fight, and there were some really strategic moves in there, and it all seemed perfectly normal to me. It’s a must-have purchase for me when it’s finally here next year. For now, you can go to the online store and download a free demo to see if you like it. I hope the soundtrack is as good as the octopus!
I was also a little intrigued by the World’s End Club. It comes from the makers of Danganronpa, which I’ve always heard was a great series, but I haven’t played it yet, and Zero Escape, whose 999 was one of my favorite Nintendo DS games. The concept sounds cool, and I could see myself wasting a lot of time looking for twists. It takes place on the 28th. Could be outside, so it’s not far.
We knew Mario was coming to Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and they showed them in Diet. It’s pretty impressive, and you feel like you can buy them instead of randomly picking things out of the air, so that’s good. The most impressive sculpture is that of the chain pipe, which houses two pipes for a quick tour of the island. At last! The free update will be available later this month, and the articles will be available from the 1st. Walks for sale in the game.
So, another Nintendo Direct and no mention of Metroid. This is a big disappointment to fans of the show and a missed opportunity. I hope we can change that once and for all this year with new announcements, and that the Metroid Prime trilogy, which is often talked about, is indeed coming. If you’ve held your breath for that long, what’s another year?
Interestingly enough, Zelda’s 35th anniversary wasn’t mentioned either, although they did announce Skyward Sword HD. This omission could indicate that they have something else planned and want to tie it in with the anniversary later this year, as they did with Super Mario Bros. last September. Or it could mean they have no intention of confirming the event, which I think is less likely, but yes, Nintendo is hard to predict!
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out the Nintendo Direct press release below and read the full press release below for more details. Was this presentation a success or a failure? I really enjoyed the 50 minutes I spent with him and I’m very excited about the return of the format. I hope we don’t have to wait another year and a half!
REDMOND, WA, Feb. 17-20 – During its latest Nintendo Direct presentation, Nintendo revealed more than 30 games for the Nintendo Switch family of systems, many of which came out this summer! The highlight of the 50-minute presentation was Splatoon 3, a new Splatacular game that will be released on Nintendo Switch in 2022.
Another big news in the Nintendo Direct video is the emergence of Pyra/Mythra from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 as the latest DLC fighters to join Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, the fourth of six new fighters in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighters Pass Vol. 2. Other Nintendo Switch game announcements include The Legend of Zelda : Skyward Sword HD, which will include updated controls compared to the original version of the game, Mario Golf : Super Rush, the latest installment in the Mario Golf series with new game modes and motion controls, and Miitopia, a game featuring customizable Mii characters where you can create your own adventure.
The Nintendo Direct presentation included many exciting games, including the working game Project TRIANGLE STRATEGY, a new tactical RPG from SQUARE ENIX; Star Wars : Hunters is a free online multiplayer game set between Star events Wars™ : The Return of the Jedi and the Star Wars™ : The Force Awakens; Knockout City, a new team dodgeball game; Fall Guys : Ultimate Knockout, challenges players to win the crown; DC Super Hero Girls : Teen Power is an action game based on the animated TV series; and a physical edition of the hit game Hades.
To watch the full Nintendo Direct video, visit https://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/02-17-2021/. Here are some of the highlights of the video:
- Splatoon 3: In this new game of the Splatoon series, you leave Incopolis to travel to a new region : Platforms. The heart is a new city where unicorns and squids, hardened by battle, come together: Splattsville, also known as the City of Chaos. Splatoon 3 introduces several new features to the action shooter series, including weapons such as archery, customization options and movement options that allow for the introduction of Turf Wars 4v4 recurring matches. More details on the full suite, which is due out on Nintendo Switch in 2022, will be revealed in the future.
- Pyra/Mitra joins Super Smash Bros. Yes, of course: Pyra/Mythra, originally introduced in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 as the main character of Rex Two-in-One, popped up in March as the new DLC fighters in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Pyra/Mythra are part of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighters Pass Vol. 2, which also includes ARMS’ DLC Min fighters, Steve & Alex from Minecraft, and Sephiroth from the FINAL FANTASY series, as well as two as yet unannounced fighters. More details on the Pyra/Mythra movement and the exact release date will be announced later.
- The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD: Originally released for the Wii in 2011, this game features the first story in the series, as well as the creation of The Legend of Zelda, the master sword itself : Skyward Sword is now available on the Nintendo Switch with smoother, more intuitive controls and improved graphics and framerate. In this enhanced version of the game, which runs at 60 frames per second, you can play with similar motion controls as in the original with two Joy-Con controllers, or use the newly added control buttons to play with the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller in handheld mode or with the Nintendo Switch Lite system. Along with the game, a series of Joy-Con controllers will be launched: The right Joy-Con controller will be modeled after the Master Sword, while the left will have a Hylian shield pattern. The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD and the themed Joy-Con will be released on the 16th. July was released separately for the Nintendo Switch.
- Mario Golf: Super Rush: Check out the latest installment in the Mario Golf series, which will be available on Nintendo Switch later this year. Mario Golf: Super Rush: A round of golf with famous characters from the Mushroom Kingdom on many lush and picturesque courses. Mario Golf: Super Rush offers several local* and online** multiplayer modes, including Speed Golf, where players simultaneously tilt and race on the green. The game also includes a story mode where your Mii interacts with characters from the Mushroom Kingdom, competes in golf matches and earns experience points to improve his stats. You can even use motion control by holding the Joy-Con controller like a golf club! The fairway is open to players on the 25th. June. Pre-order today!
- TRIANGLE DESIGN STRATEGY (tentative title) : In this game, which continues the famous legacy of the SQUARE-ENIX tactical RPG, battles take place on terrain of varying heights. A character’s attack range is determined by his location and the weapons he’s equipped with, so inspect the battlefield before taking action. Plus, the choices you make affect how the story unfolds and who joins your cause. The TRIANGLE STRATEGY project (working title) will launch exclusively for Nintendo Switch in 2022. A free demo of the game is available to download from the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch starting today!
- Star Wars: Hunter: Star Wars: Hunters™ offers an exciting takeover of the galaxy in this team-based online multiplayer game. Assemble a team with unique and never-before-seen characters from Star Wars™, from daring bounty hunters to rebel heroes and Imperial Stormtroopers. Compete against other teams in arenas based on the legendary Star Wars set. The set between Star Wars™ : The Return of the Jedi and the Star Wars™ : The Force Awakens, Star Wars Free Play: Combat launch in 2021.
- THE RISE OF THE MONSTER HUNTER: In the new Rampage scenario in MONSTER HUNTER RISE, hunters join forces to defeat a monster attack on the village of Kamura. Players who want to fully immerse themselves in the world of MONSTER HUNTER can get their hands on the Nintendo Switch MONSTER HUNTER RISE Deluxe Edition, which includes a digital download code to play with the MONSTER HUNTER RISE Gamepad and Deluxe Kit. This package coincides with the game on the 26th. Mars available. The Nintendo Switch Pro MONSTER HUNTER RISE Edition controller is also available. It is decorated with beautiful illustrations inspired by Magnamalo, the main monster of the game.
- Mitopia: Go on a hilarious adventure with your friends, family or the person of your choice to bring down the Dark Lord. Miitopia is a customizable adventure for Nintendo Switch. Create Mii characters to your liking and take them on the fantasy adventure of a lifetime. With Miitopia’s advanced customization options, including wigs and makeup, you can make your Mii characters look more fantastic than ever in this game! You can also take a horse as an ally. If you approach him, he will give you a hand – uh, a hoof – in the fight. Which Mii characters are you going to name as allies…. ? And who will be the evil Dark Lord? The 21st. The Miitopia combo will be released for Nintendo Switch in May.
- Knockout City: Form a team and take on rival teams in Knockout City™, where epic dodgeball battles determine the score in multiplayer team games. Throw, catch, pass, dodge and seize your chance to dominate dodgeball – it’s not dodgeball, it’s Dodgeball MILLING! Knockout City is coming up on the 21st. May for Nintendo Switch.
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout: Be the last to fall! Up to 60 players** run, jump and kick their way to victory in this successful game. Dive into a series of ridiculous challenges and wild obstacle courses with a range of other online participants, all hoping to reach the next level of chaos. A variety of open pairing contests and shared challenges where all members of the losing team are eliminated! Do you have what it takes to get the crown? Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout will be released this summer for Nintendo Switch.
- DC Super Hero Girls: The power of adolescence: Based on Cartoon Network’s popular animated series, you play one of DC’s many classic superheroes, such as Batgirl, Supergirl, and Wonder Woman, as teenagers who must overcome high school while saving the city. Each of these superheroes has their own special abilities, such as flying or using gadgets for combat. Teenage Alter-ego, explore Metropolis, flaunt your silks from all corners of the city on your Superstapost game account, or rebuild a destroyed part of the city. DC Super Hero Girls: Teen Power comes out on the fourth. June for the Nintendo Switch. Pre-order in the Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch or on Nintendo.com.
- The Familycom Detective Club: Detectives Club Detectives Missing Heir and Famicom: The girl who gets left behind: For the first time, two great Nintendo fans come to the United States from Japan, localized with English text and completely redesigned for the Nintendo Switch. Twists and drama await at every turn in these two exciting games. Discover the deadly truth in the Famikom Detective Club: Detectives Club Detectives Missing Heir and Famicom: Girl Left Behind comes out on the 14th. Can be done individually or at a discount in Nintendo eShop. Pre-orders for games begin today in the Nintendo Online Shop on the Nintendo Switch.
- Apex Legends: This free Battle Royale features a growing list of powerful opponents called Legends, strategic battles, cross-platform gameplay and much more. To celebrate the launch of the Legendary game, all players on Nintendo Switch will receive a new Legendary Pathfinder skin and 30 free levels for Season 8 : Collar of the Battle of Chaos. Plus, you’ll get double XP if you play the game within the first two weeks of its release on Nintendo Switch. Fight for riches, fame and glory when Apex Legends launches on the 9th. Get on the Nintendo Switch.
- Plants versus zombies: Battle of Neighborville, complete edition: Get your juice guns ready for a fight in Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville Complete Edition is the craziest shooter of all time! Have fun with three friends in Giddy Park, or dive into 8v8 multiplayer in Turf Takeover, defeat enemies, explode gnome bombs, jump on pink sauce – it’s the most fun you’ll have since sliced bread. Prepare to battle zombies, alone or in online multiplayer**, in a planet-to-planet conflict that will take you to the edge of the neighborhood and back again. Plants versus zombies: The battle for the full version of Neighborville begins on the 19th. Works for the Nintendo Switch. Pre-order in the Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch or on Nintendo.com.
- The legend of Mana: SQUARE ENIX’s classic JRPG Legend of Mana is back with all-new HD graphics, reworked music and additional features. Discover the timeless story of Legend of Mana when it releases on the 24th. June for Nintendo Switch to go on sale.
- The outer desert: In the critically acclaimed and award-winning Outer Wilds Ventures, you are the newest member of Outer Wilds Ventures, a burgeoning space program searching for answers in a strange and ever-changing solar system. Control a spaceship to visit planets containing the remains of a vanished advanced civilization in places that change over time. Explore the mystery before the end of the time loop when Outer Wilds launches for Nintendo Switch this summer.
- THE SAMURAI WARRIORS 5: The latest installment in the SAMURAI WARRIORS series is heading to the Nintendo Switch! With modernized character design and a vibrantly illustrated artistic style, SAMURAI WARRIORS 5 delves into the Sengoku era and features Nobunaga Oda and Mitsuhide Akechi. The game will make its way to the Nintendo Switch this summer.
- The End of the World Club: The creators of the cult series Danganronpa and Zero Escape are fighting for your life… literally. literally! Along with eleven other people known as the Go-Getters Club, she embarks on a thrilling journey across Japan in an adventure that mixes side-scrolling action with intense storytelling. Upon your return to Tokyo, you will take turns, alone or in groups, to overcome the challenges and monsters that stand in your way. The 28th. In May, the Nintendo Switch will launch at the World’s End Club.
- Animal crosses : New Horizons + 35th Anniversary of Super Mario Bros: Items inspired by the 35th anniversary of the Super Mario Bros. game will be featured in Animal Crossing : New horizons. Famous things like Super Mushroom and… The device can be controlled in the game like a piece of furniture, so you can put it anywhere. You can even place multiple chain hoses on your island and easily move between them. New Super Mario Bros. themed items will be available from 1. March after the free update of Animal Crossing will be available: New Horizons Game 25. February.
- The Hyrule Warriors: Age of Disaster: Expand your Hyrule reserve mission with downloadable content, as two waves of DLCs are coming for the Hyrule Warriors : Age of Disaster DLC Distribution. New characters, new scenes and more are in the works, with the first wave arriving in June and the second in November. Buy this expansion pass today for $19.99 to get both waves of CSD as soon as they come out. In addition, you will receive from the 28. You can get an extra weapon and costume for Link in the game as a bonus to your purchase!
- The resurrection of ghosts and goblins: As a brave knight Arthur, use your weapons, spells and skills to fight monsters in the difficult stages of the demon realm. For the first time in the series, a local cooperative mode is available. Help Arthur on his quest with one of the three secondary characters: Barry for defense, Kerry for transportation or Archie for bridges. The release of Ghost and Goblin Resurrection for Nintendo Switch in February. 25. Pre-orders for the game are now available!
- Capcom Arcade Stadium : Dozens of Capcom’s most beloved arcade classics are coming to Nintendo Switch in Capcom Arcade Stadium. Rewind the game, adjust the speed or difficulty of the game, and choose from several display options to experience smooth arcade fun. Get 1943 – Battle of Midway for free, then buy the game packs or the standalone Ghosts ‘n Goblins add-on to expand your collection. The Ghosts ‘n Goblins Resurrection expansion is available until November 25. The month of February will be available for free in the Capcom Arcade Stage. Following this release, the Ghosts ‘n Goblins expansion will be available separately or as part of the Capcom Arcade Stadium offering. Capcom Arcade Stadium introduces a local co-op mode for the Nintendo Switch later today to satisfy your nostalgia itch!
- No more heroes 3 : In the role of brutal assassin Travis Touchdown, wielding the katana Ray, you fight your way to the top of the superhero rankings to save the world. But wait a minute… You want to fight aliens? ! With the new and improved Death Gauntlet, you have access to a variety of lethal skills that can be customized and upgraded for each game. No more Heroes 3 will be published on the 27th. August to land on the Nintendo Switch.
- Neon White: Neon White is a very fast-paced first-person action game about the destruction of demons in the sky. You are White, an assassin from hell chosen to fight with other demon slayers for the chance to live in heaven forever. The other killers look familiar, but ……. Did you know her in a previous life? Neon White, developed by the creator of Donut County, is coming to the Nintendo Switch this winter.
- COURAGEOUS NON-EXECUTION II: Save the crystals and the continent from excitement with four new Heroes of Light! Before you buy BRAVELY DEFAULT II, which will be released on the 26th. Coming out in February exclusively for Nintendo Switch, check out the new game trailer at https://youtu.be/Hv2Zvj49Y2g. You can also try out the new free demo of BRAVELY DEFAULT II, available now from the Nintendo Online Shop.
- Stories from border regions : Tales from the Borderlands returns you to the unforgiving world of Pandora. The Nintendo Switch version of the game includes all five episodes, filled with classic Borderlands characters and humor. Gangsters, underworld lords and safecrackers are just some of the obstacles you’ll face in this choice-based narrative adventure. Experience a journey through the wilderness at Tales from the Borderlands on the 24th. Get on the Nintendo Switch.
- Stubbs is a lifeless, disgusting zombie: BRAILJINS! In this comeback action game from Aspyr, you’ll build a horde of zombies and take revenge on the city by making humans your undead allies. Be seduced by the game’s nostalgic aesthetic and fill your body arsenal with headshots, gut grenades and more as you complete your terrifying mission. Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel without a Heartbeat will be published on the 16th. Works for the Nintendo Switch. Pre-order in the Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch or on Nintendo.com.
- Hades: The award-winning Hades Game of the Year is coming to Nintendo Switch! This physical version includes a few nice extras, including a PC download code for the original Hades soundtrack and a 32-page collection of colorful characters with portraits of the game’s colorful gods, spirits, and monsters. And let’s not forget the game itself, which offers dozens of hours of exciting action combined with a compelling story. The physical version of Hades arrives on the 19th. Walk across the market.
- NINJA GAIDEN: Master Collection : NINJA GAIDEN presents three episodes of the popular NINJA GAIDEN series on Nintendo Switch : Master Collection. Possess an arsenal of murder weapons such as the legendary ninja Ryu Hayabusa. Each weapon offers a playable style with a different set of deadly skills, as well as ruthless ninjutsu to quickly take out enemies. NINJA GAIDEN: The Master Collection comes out on the 10th. June for Nintendo Switch.
- Reworking the SaGa border: Eight main characters, eight exciting journeys. In this remastered version of the classic role-playing game SaGa Frontier you travel through a wondrous fantasy world with one of the main characters, each with their own goals and story. With a new playable character, splashy battles and new events, SaGa Frontier Remastered is an adventure not to be missed. The game must be played on the 15th. April for Nintendo Switch.
Remember, the Nintendo Switch has a parental control feature that allows adults to control what content their children can access. For more information on other functions, see https://www.nintendo.com/switch/.
** A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and a Nintendo account are required to use the online features. Not in every country. Internet access is required for online features. The following rules apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
Craig has been involved in the video game industry since 1995. His work has been published in various media. He is currently an editor and contributor to Age of Games.
How do you load…
splatoon 3 confirmed,is splatoon 3 coming out in 2021,will there be a splatoon movie,ninjala initial release date,splatoon 3 gameplay,splatoon 3 bosses,Privacy settings,How Search works,ninjala switch,new nintendo switch 2,top switch games 2020,popular nintendo switch games