It’s not for all players, but it seems like a lot of people are still suffering from it.
We’re also seeing a lot of client instability, 30k random ones that tend to be server crashes (but probably no more than normal for server crashes), and about 50k failures (which are timeouts for trying to connect to Star Citizen services).
The client seems to have accidentally bumped into a bunch of people….. Star Citizen.
One of the strangest things about it is that it seems to happen chaotically. I had no problems playing 3.13 the morning after it was released, but there were problems in the evening and early in the week. It is possible that CI is having problems with their backend service OR that they changed something on their servers to test or improve it (which failed).
Poor performance – Some Windows updates that caused poor performance in games, including Star Citizen, have been fixed. Version 3.13 seems to perform quite well with the latest graphics drivers and Windows 10 updates.
A new patch 3.13.0a has been released, which includes several bug fixes, as well as server maintenance that puts the game in a slightly better position.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the server to duplicate items, for example. B. Elevator doors, could happen again.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to die when placing crates on ship lifts.
- Picking up weapons from the ground should no longer interrupt certain animations, such as bending, crouching and jumping.
- Players should no longer be able to purchase or equip a weapon with mounted optics that block all bullet damage.
- Recovery server crash
Since this patch, it’s much more stable again, but others are reporting the same problems… so it looks a lot less so, as far as I can tell.
The problem here, however, is that CI does not seem to have recognized the problems that remain unsolved for some of them as a known problem. This could be because it’s still being figured out OR because it’s known and is being corrected, or for some other reason.
Cloud Imperium should be getting a patch at the end of May for Fleet Week ….. Fleet’s final week was a huge financial success, but actually a huge failure of the game at launch due to poor server performance, people not being able to log in and frequent crashes.
The known problems they listed in their patch notes:
- We cannot use the services of the new Babbage ship.
- You may not quantum leap with another player on the deck of the ship.
- Customizable stickers are not shown in the skin options
- The constellation can fade in flight 30 km after disconnection and is difficult to connect while in motion. Only because someone was ordered to leave an NPC or player corpse on your ship that was dragged there….. And then it wouldn’t spoil the ship….. it could also work with talent and other elements, potentially.
- Wallace Klim can spawn by swimming
- The trolleybuses in the halls of Square 18 are cut off at the ground and are generally not accessible by ramps or elevators.
- Players can compete against each other in Arena Commander, and the client may crash while loading.
- Eclipse has a broken input/output interaction.
- Questions about HUD Chat for ultra wide solutions
There are two other important points here, I think.
- Getting out of bed can load infinite screens when you log back into the PU (might need to reset characters to fix this)… so I think it could be for many other reasons than getting up…..
- There is an abnormally long delay between recording minis/harvesters/items in memory.
This actually tells me that there is a problem with the servers, backend services and database….. We know CI is working on icache and a faster, more reliable way to keep track of items and changes in the game, but it seems the current patch has some bugs.
Additionally, there is a notification or warning when you log in through the launcher that you must accept:
It’s a chance to combat the grey market and ECB currency trading on eBay, but it could also mean the AIs are planning a removal… which may make sense if there’s a problem with the database. There is nothing you can do if they decide to delete (you won’t lose anything you bought with real money) ….. I’m not saying it is, I’m just saying it’s a good possibility.
Don’t buy aUEC on eBAY, that’s my advice to you!
Some players may have had success reloading characters (this is a more nuclear option). Some people talk about deleting the custom folder and working with the latest drivers, which solves their problems….. but that sounds rather strange to me.
It’s frustrating when there are major issues with the Star Citizen game, like poor performance, server crashes, client crashes, etc., especially after PTU had a pretty solid experience before 3.13. The latest patch has helped a bit, but there’s still a lot to do. We know a 3.13 patch is in the works, and it’s possible we’ll see patches and a new 3.13.1 patch before Fleet Week (which is at the end of May). I know some people don’t like the idea of deletion, and I hope they don’t have to do it ALL, but if it solves the problems of more players than BIG, I’d welcome it.
star citizen 3.13 ptustar citizen tutorial 2021star citizen news 2021star citizen 2021state of star citizen 2021star citizen walkthrough,People also search for,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,star citizen 3.13 ptu,star citizen 3.13 live,star citizen 3.13 roadmap,star citizen tutorial 2021,star citizen 3.13 release date,star citizen 3.13 patch notes,star citizen news 2021,star citizen 2021