Watch Dogs Legion is the fourth installment in the Watch Dogs series, after the highly popular Watch Dogs 2. The games take place in an alternate reality of the modern day, where an organization known as DedSec wages a constant battle against the evil Blume Corporation, who is responsible for the creation of ctOS 2.0, a mass surveillance system that watches your every move.
The patch notes for Watch Dogs Legion update 1.16 have been released, and players are excited to see the changes to the game. This update has brought many changes to the game. The Watch Dogs Legion update has fixed all previous bugs and made a number of fixes in the game. The size of this update may vary from device to device.
Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.16 Patch Notes
New game content
Solo and online campaign:
2 new operators:
- Deadly blow: Shorter cooldowns and more damage
- Feedback loop: Paralyzes nearby enemies
- AR Medical Shield: Active diagnostics limit damage with Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.16 Patch Notes.
- Hydraulic rescue: Heavy weapons
You can also read: MLB The Show 21 Patch Notes Update 1.04 Uploaded today May 4, 2021.
- This allows you to customize your agents online and in the single-player campaign, including changing their hairstyles and tattoos.
- Private collaboration sessions have been added to the game . These sessions are not automatically filled by players outside your group.
- New gadgets:
- Shielding installed
- Guardian Drone
- The technical menu has been updated with new gadgets.
- Updated thehotspot user interface: added atimer to the hotspot tooltip on the map.
- The impact cost foroperators with low mobility is reduced compared to characters with the same skills but without this trait.
- Player Waypoints and rapid traverse
- Players can now move through urban events faster with the Watch Dogs Legion 1.16 patch note update.
- Players can now put landmarks on other players.
- The Profiler interface now shows the impact cost of potential recruits.
You can also read: Wow 9.1 May 2021 Release notes: check all details
- Fixed an issue that allowed the game to crash after putting the console into suspend/standby mode with Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.16 Patch Notes.
- Fixed an issue where some text was mirrored when using the Arabic DLC.
- Fixed an issue that could cause memory leaks when switching between operators.
- Fixed a rare issue where online progress was not saved when the game was closed immediately after starting online.
- In the patch notes for Watch Dogs Legion update 1.16, an issue has been fixed where the voice chat indicator could not be displayed when certain actions were performed in the Team tab by potential recruits.
- Fixed an issue where the Rent Reject button did not work when using the default mouse and keyboard.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the cloud storage file to be unavailable for download in some circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where construction workers would not appear in their respective areas during the Helping Hand mission.
- Fixed an issue where a second objective could be activated immediately during a shared reserve mission, causing the first objective to be activated incorrectly and preventing the mission from being completed Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.16 Patch Notes.
- Fixed an issue where XP was not awarded correctly after a match in the Spiderbot arena.
- Fixed an issue where memories detected in DedSec memory were not displayed in alphabetical order.
- Fixed some missing choices for buttons in game libraries.
- Fixed an issue where community photos were not displaying in photo mode in online sessions.
You can also read: Apex Legends Update 1.67 Patch Notes Season 9 Download size
- Fixed an issue where a newly recruited agent could be lost if logged out during a login mission in online mode.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect warning window could appear when changing privacy settings while freely roaming the web.
- Fixed an issue where the View Bio button display did not automatically change when switching from mouse and keyboard to gamepad.
- Fixed an issue where the menu announcer could not read information cards or hotspots on the map.
- Fixed an issue where enemy AI could get out of the car by hitting it.
- Fixed an issue where the game could freeze for a few seconds when using a non-English sound during the House of Horrors mission.
- Fixed an issue that made all relays inaccessible after the player who owned them left a co-op session in Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.16 Patch Notes.
- Fixed an issue where the Change Clothes button was not clicked when viewing shops in the game.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to get stuck on a roof at the Nine Elms Police Station.
- Fixed an issue where the connection could be broken and players would get a Tragic Ivy error code when trying to log into a game with the Ubisoft Connect overlay disabled.
- Fixed an issue where players could not unlock gadgets in the tech menu when using the Tobii Eye Tracker.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when attempting to complete the Meet Nowt at Somerset House 404 Not Found mission in Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.16 Patch Notes.
- Fixed an issue where voice chat could be activated during splash screens without pressing the assigned Push-To-Talk button while Push-To-Talk was enabled.
You can also read: Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.06 Patch Notes Download size
Category: Games News Game Guides
This source has been very much helpful in doing our research. Read more about watch dogs legion patch notes pc and let us know what you think.
watch dogs legion patch noteswatch dogs legion patch notes pcwatch dogs legion update todaywatch dogs: legion onlinewatch dogs: legion online release datewatch dogs: legion update pc,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,watch dogs legion patch notes,watch dogs legion 1.06 patch notes,watch dogs patch notes,watch dogs legion patch notes pc,watch dogs legion update today,watch dogs legion update 1.07 patch notes,watch dogs legion 1.06 ps4,watch dogs legion version 1.06 ps4